Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The League of Unexceptional Children Get Smart-ish



As part of the Little, Brown  Faculty Lounge I received several arcs of The League of Unexceptional Children Get Smart-ish by Gitty Daneshvari.  This is the second book in a series and from the sounds of my students, you didn't have to read the first book to understand this book.  Please blow up your balloons again--We missed the book birthday by a little over a week.  Sorry about that!  Happy belated and check out what they had to say about it--All good!

"It was interesting.  There was a lot of funny stuff.  And a lot of cool mysteries.  The funniest part was when they were talking about vampires."
-Stephen, 10

"I rated the book a 4 out of 5 because in every chapter they show the young spies in London and every chapter it has a different place in London. I would recommend this book to a friend because it's funny, awesome and shows passion."

-Alyssa, 10

"My favorite character was Jonathan Murray because he was a lot like me.  He's a hard worker."

-Cameron, 10

"Nina is my favorite character because she is caring and nice. I would recommend this book to a friend if they like spy stuff."

-Lilah, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment