Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wear a Mask

I needed the Kleenex during Governor Cuomo's press conference today. Again.
This time it wasn't what he was saying but rather what he was projecting-the five top winners of his "Wear a Mask" PSA campaign.  Sigh. I wanted RTWJAZ to submit but alas, it was too late. The contest surely was meant to weed out the last minute-ers since when I went to check the deadline it had already passed. Anyway, not sure my 13 year videographers could have competed with these seemingly professionals. That's ok. They are working on a video right now for a different campaign. Stay tuned.

Anyway, did you catch the PSAs? Use this link to vote. I have two favorites.  Which one is yours?










Voting closes this Monday, May 25. I'll try not to be a procrastinator and miss out. Again.

Bonus Stuff

I think I posted this before, but Jarrett Lerner has this great download of an activity sheet with a mask. Check out his website for so many other great activities. And just a little plug for Jarrett since he is always so good to all of us--He has a book coming out soon! Something to leap about for sure! It's on my Edelweiss TBR pile as we speak.

And my cousin sent me this today about an organization in Pittsfield, MA.



Finally, Lily and Noah made masks for their National Honor Society project. Pretty cool:







So even though the contest is over doesn't mean you can't post your own #WearAMaskNY PSA on social media. What would YOU say?

No comments:

Post a Comment